New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Aria Event Center
The Aria Event Center is located on the Ušće, on the New Belgrade side of the Sava river. An ideal position, easily accessible from all parts of the city, also offers one major advantage – a beautiful view of the river and Kalemegdan Fortress.
In order to make sure its guests bring only joy and happiness to the New Year, Aria Restaurant will host an unforgettable New Year’s Eve party.
Taking into account that it specializes in organizing celebrations of different types, from birthdays to fairytale weddings, we believe experienced staff will look after every detail and fulfill your every wish.
The New Year’s Eve will be held in the beautiful Aria Event Center’s wedding room, which can comfortably accommodate up to 350 guests. With an area of 570 m2, divided into two levels, the hall is very spacious, which gives each guest a feeling of comfort and luxury.
The ambiance is modern and elegantly decorated, and the proximity of the river and the sounds it makes give the whole space a romantic and fairytale tone.
For New Year’s Eve, Aria Restaurant will make a special offer that you won’t be able to resist – a wide range of drinks and a number of excellent gourmet specialties.
Watching fireworks over the river from the terrace of Aria Restaurant as the clock strikes midnight is a magical experience that will surely become the most wonderful memory.
There is no doubt that Aria Event Center is preparing one of the best New Year’s Eve celebrations. It is an ideal choice for anyone wishing to enter the New Year with style.
FRONTMEN BEND is in charge of ensuring a great New Year’s atmosphere. It specializes in folk music. We do not doubt that this band will help you welcome the new year in the best mood!
The prices range from €40 to €60 (see map). The price includes a gala dinner and unlimited drinks throughout the evening.
- Seating at a bar table with a bar stool – €40
Places at the festive table:
- Blue zone – €45
- Silver zone – €50
- Red zone – €55
- Golden zone – €60
Drink & Food
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in unlimited amounts:
- 4 types of brandy (quince, apricot, plum, mead)
- Wine (red, white, rose)
- Beer – Heineken
- Juices and sodas (Coca Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes Tonic and Bitter Lemon, orange, apple, peach juice)
- Non-carbonated and sparkling water
Important Notice! Other alcoholic beverages will be sold at promotional prices:
- Johnnie Walker bottle – 3000 RSD
- Jack Daniels bottle – 4500 RSD
- Chivas Regal bottle – 6500 RSD
- Champagne La Marchesina – 1500 RSD
- Champagne Moet & Chandon – 7800 RSD
- Red bull – 320 RSD
- Hell – 190 RSD
FOOD – Gala dinner – set menu dinner served at the table
- A selection of home-made delicacies: beef prosciutto, pork prosciutto, kulen
- A selection of home-made cheeses (a selection of cottage cheeses and kashkaval)
- A selection of pies (cheese, mushroom)
- Savory rolls (with spinach, ham)
- Olivye salad
- Leskovac “train” (kebabs, chicken drumstick, sausages, chicken neck, rolled chicken fillet)
- Catfish fillet with olive oil and lemon dressing
- Grilled vegetables with dressing
- Mix of seasonal salads (tomato, cucumber, olive oil dressing)