New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Gardoš Restaurant
The Gardoš Restaurant is a combination of tradition, artistic design, nature, and modern elements. The restaurant is decorated in azure colors with high windows that give the impression of an open-air restaurant. This unique space, located in the heart of Zemun, next to Gardoš Tower, with a fantastic view of the Danube, is an ideal venue for exclusive events.
Allow yourself to enjoy exceptional cuisine, a sumptuous buffet made with the highest quality ingredients and a lot of love.
Let’s welcome the New Year at bohemian Gardoš, where you can enjoy an open bar with quality drinks all night long. Top-notch service and professional staff are also something that this restaurant is well-known for.
The phenomenal Mistik Band and Nela Vukotić (Zvezde Granda) will be performing at New Year’s Eve. These exceptional musicians are known for creating an incredible atmosphere with the songs of Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Lady Gaga and Rihanna, as well as ex-YU hits and pop and folk music hits.
They will start the night with some evergreen and ex-YU pop-rock hits and after midnight, we PROMISE that you will not leave the dance floor!!!
- Silver zone – €50
- Gold zone – €60
- Premium zone – €70
Each zone includes a seat at the banquet table. All-inclusive offer and a special New Year’s menu. For more information on the table position please see the attached image.
We kindly ask that you bear in mind that the capacity of the tables is adaptable to your needs and that smaller companies and couples can be seated at the same table
Drink & Food
FOOD OFFER – Service type: Buffet.
- Mushroom pie
- Cabbage pie
- Cornbread with kaymak
- A selection of smoked meat (smoked fillet, beef smoked ham, budimska sausage, roast beef)
- A selection of cheeses (marinated Zlatar cheese, kashkaval, cottage cheese, creamy Swiss cheese)
- Baked beans with red paprika
- Savory rolls with ajvar and spinach
- Savory cake with four types of cheese
- Pasta salad (ham, sour cream, mushroom, mayo)
- Greek salad
- Fresh lettuce salad mix with pomegranate dressing
- Waldorf salad with chicken and nuts
- Ljutenica (spicy vegetable relish)
- English egg salad
- Crunch chicken with barbecue sauce
- Marinated pork fillet with bacon, mushroom, and paprika sauce
- Baked smoked drumsticks with mlinci
- Greek skewers with tzatziki sauce
- Kebabs with kaymak
- Smoked spicy sausage
- Marinated drumsticks
- Baked chicken fillet in cheese sauce
- Leskovac patties with kashkaval and cold cuts
- Smoked trout with chard and baked potatoes
- Baked potatoes
Fresh home-made pastries
- Bavarian rolls, spelt sticks, donuts with pork rinds, Kaiser rolls
- Cheesecake, Rosen cake, Bajadera – cocktail cakes
- A selection of fresh fruit
A selection of drinks – All-inclusive:
- Coffee – Espresso: Hausbrandt
- Mineral water – Knjaz Miloš sparkling water, Rosa non-carbonated water
- Natural juices – Apple, Blueberry, Orange
- Non-alcoholic beverages -Coca-Cola, Fanta, Schweppes (Bitter Lemon, Tonic Water)
- Beer – Heineken, Zaječarsko
- Vodka – Smirnoff
- Quality brandy – Apricot, Quince, Plum
- Bitter and Vermouth – Gorki List Pelinkovac, Gin, Vermouth Bianco
- Wine selection – Doja winery (red, white, rose)
* All guests of the New Year’s Eve Gala dinner will have the opportunity to buy drinks that are not part of the all-inclusive offer at promotional prices.