New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Glamoure Restaurant
The Glamoure Restaurant represents a perfect blend of glamour and inspiration. And as such, it is an ideal place to celebrate New Year’s Eve in a grand style.
Exclusive space situated at the top of a department store, this December 31st will be reserved only for special guests, only for those who want to spend the last moments of the old and first hours of the new year in the best possible way.
Glamor Restaurant offers a fantastic view. Allow yourself the luxury of feeling like you hold Belgrade in the palm of your hand – at least on New Year’s Eve. With the best musicians, a large selection of drinks and a complete dinner, along with dessert, your enjoyment will be guaranteed.
Close your eyes at midnight and make a wish… Wish a happy New Year to your loved ones and embark on a journey of new challenges and victories. This will be a truly memorable evening with live music, pop, rock, and folk hits.
With professional service, beautiful ambiance and a great atmosphere, your night at Glamoure Restaurant will be something you will remember all your life. Make a reservation on time and create unforgettable memories.
The restaurant is known for its glamour, that is the reason why its guests will be entertained by a professional band that has been performing in the capital’s most popular venues (Sindikat, Konzulat, Kasina, Savanova, etc.) for a long time – Miami Bend!
The ticket price is €55 to €75 depending on the position of the table in the restaurant.
- Red zone €55 (banquet seating)
- Green zone €65 (banquet seating)
- Blue zone €75 (banquet seating) – every table in the blue zone will receive a bottle of a premium drink
The price includes a complete gala dinner and unlimited consumption of local and foreign drinks.
Drink & Food
Unlimited consumption of the following local and foreign drinks:
- Heineken beer
- Wine Orfelin Kovačević (white, red, rose)
- Home-made brandy (apricot, quince, grape, plum)
- Bianco Vermouth
- Vinjak Rubin
- Sodas: Coca Cola, Tonic, Bitter…
- Juices: orange, apple, blueberry…
- Mineral sparkling and non-carbonated water
- Juice vodka, bitter vodka, gin tonic
Exclusive drinks will be sold at promotional prices:
- 2500 RSD – Johnnie Walker
- 3500 RSD – Jack Daniels
- 4500 RSD – Black Label Johnnie Walker
- 5500 RSD – Gray Goose
Serbian plate – 300gr per person
- Pork and beef smoked ham, prosciutto, white cheese, gouda, chicken salad, savory cakes, cornbread, pie (served to each guest individually)
Meat – 230gr and side dish 180gr per person
- Stuffed chicken breast and rolled pork with sauce
- Baked potatoes (served in a shared plate)
- Bagels – white flour and rye bagels (shared baskets)
80gr per person
- Petit fours – vegan and non-vegan (shared plate)