New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Golf Restaurant
GOLF Restaurant was built in 1936 in the heart of Košutnjak. The building itself has historical significance. It is located in a protected area because it was used for the personal needs of Prince Pavle Karadjordjević.
Named after the golf game that Prince Pavle brought from the UK, in recent decades, this restaurant has been frequented by the most eminent foreigners and locals.
Today, GOLF Restaurant provides top-quality national cuisine.
Celebrate New Year at the newly renovated GOLF Restaurant with Stevan Sekulić and the Avangardia Bend, with a gala dinner and an open bar.
Stevan Sekulić and Avangardia Bend will be performing on New Year’s Eve.
The price is €35 to €55, depending on the position of the table in the hall.
Drink & Food
- Beef smoked ham, smoked ham Njegus-style, kulen, kaymak, Sjenica-style cheese, hot spice relish, cheese cornbread, cheese pie, and mushroom pie
- Beef cheeks – chef’s specialty
- Home-made fish pate, smoked trout salad, cornbread with ajvar and mushroom pie
Warm appetizer (low-fat)
- Dry peppers stuffed with baked beans puree
- Cabbage, tomato, cucumber, baked hot peppers, onion salad
- Smoked chicken drumstick, kebabs, sausages, beef liver wrapped in bacon and potatoes under the bell
Main dish (low-fat)
- Smoked trout fillet, smoked pike perch, squid stuffed with risotto and potato salad with greens and onions
- A variety of petit fours
All guests will be served individually.
During New Year’s Eve, the guests will be able to enjoy the open bar
- Brandy (plum, quince, apricot, grape, mead)
- Red wine Vranac “13. jul Kratošija Tikveš”
- White wine “Smederevka” and “Krstač 13. jul”
- Rose Rubin
- Beer (Zaječarsko and Nikšićko)
- Sodas and juices: Coca-cola, Fanta, Schweppes, Apple, Orange, and Peach
- Sparkling and non-carbonated water
- Turkish coffee and espresso
Other drinks will be sold at promotional prices.
We do not offer bar tables. Our festive hall only contains banquet tables.
The restaurant has private parking.