New Year's Eve 2021 in Belgrade - Jugoslavija Hotel
Do you know that the largest chandelier in the world made with Swarovski crystals is located at the Jugoslavija Hotel?
The chandelier can be found in the Guinness Book of Records and is made of 40,000 crystals. You can freely admire it if you decide to spend the craziest night of the year at this hotel.
The New Year’s Eve party hall also sparkles, as it features 16 crystal Swarovski chandeliers that ensure glamor and a sense of luxury.
In addition to great ambiance, experienced and professional staff will do their best to be of utmost service so that you enjoy this wonderful evening to the fullest.
If you decide to spend New Year’s Eve in the Jugoslavija Hotel, you will be provided with a free parking space where you can leave your car without worries because it is under video surveillance and completely safe and secure.
The only thing you have to do is to make a reservation and have a fun New Year’s Eve that will remain in your memory for a long time.
If you want your New Year’s Eve celebration to be something you won’t forget any time soon, then the Jugoslavija Hotel is the right choice for you.
Here are some reasons why New Year’s Eve at Jugoslavija Hotel will be one of a kind:
- A unique ambiance and contemporarily decorated space
- Professional staff
- Parking space
- Attractive location
- Best value
Throughout the evening you will be entertained by the TABOO BAND, a well-known band best known for performing at the best Belgrade clubs for years. The TABOO BAND is guaranteed to make New Year’s Eve an unforgettable experience.
Enjoy the state-of-the-art banquet hall music system of Hotel Jugoslavija and all the accompanying lighting effects.
The price per person is € 35 for a bar table with bar chairs. There is also the option of places at the festive table.
Banquet restaurant festive table (see map):
- €55 per person (bronze zone)
- €65 per person (silver zone)
- €75 per person (golden zone)
The price includes full dinner and unlimited drinks.
Drink & Food
The ticket includes an open bar:
- Beer on tap
- Wine Orfelin Kovačević (white, red, rose)
- Home-made brandy (apricot, quince, grape, plum)
- Bianco Vermouth
- Vinjak Rubin
- Soda: Coca Cola, Tonic, Bitter…
- Juice: orange, apple, blueberry…
- Mineral non-carbonated and sparkling water Knjaz Miloš
- Njeguški prosciutto
- Beef prosciutto
- Ham ‘Milano’
- White cheese in olive oil and aromatic herbs
- Marinated olives with dried tomato
- Meat pie, cheese pie, mushroom pie
- Rolls with vegetables and smoked salmon in soya sauce
- Savory cakes with ham and cheese
- Barbecue (smoked sausages, kebabs, chicken rolled in bacon, ramsteak, Leskovac patties)
- Pike perch fillet in olive oil and lemon sauce
- Potatoes with herbs, grilled vegetables
- Greek salad, mix greens salad, hot peppers, Olivye salad, French salad, urnebes, cucumber with sour cream