New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade
- Snovi od Stakla orchestra
- All Inclusive
- Rich dinner
New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Magaza Restaurant
The Magaza restaurant is located in Belgrade’s most popular restaurant area – Beton Hala, which is situated next to the Sava River. It offers a magical view of the mouth of the Sava and Danube Rivers, just below Kalemegdan Fortress, while its official address is 2-4 at Karadjordjeva Street.
The mission of our restaurant is to convey our love of Belgrade, national cuisine and music to all our guests. We aim for each of you to have the time of your lives at our establishment during the most popular night in the world – New Year’s Eve. The Magaza combines architectural attentiveness, neutral minimalist style, and pleasant ambiance – all of which place this restaurant at the top of Belgrade’s hospitality industry.
We have prepared for you a memorable New Year’s Eve, with many surprises.
Impeccable service, beautiful fairytale ambiance, excellent specialties, best music, cheerful atmosphere, and fireworks at midnight are just some of the reasons why the Magaza restaurant is the perfect place to celebrate New Year’s Eve.
Because this is not a night like any other, it represents a new start for you, so it is important to step into the New Year with a smile and style!
Snovi od Stakla orchestra is a phenomenal group of musicians that will make this night very special for all guests of the Magaza restaurant. The orchestra will start the night with internationally known music and then, after the atmosphere warms up and the dinner is served, they will continue with Serbian folk and pop music hits, as well as some surprises, which this orchestra always has in store!
The ticket price is €55. It includes a rich dinner and unlimited consumption of foreign drinks and cocktails all night long.
Reservations are charged additionally and the price of reservation depends on the location of the table in the restaurant and the number of people at the table.
- Table for 2 persons – €40
- Table for 5-6 persons – from €120
- Table for 8 persons – €190
- High seating for 5 persons – €60
- Bar table for 2-3 persons – €35
Drink & Food
The New Year’s menu of Magaza Restaurant includes a diverse range of excellent gourmet specialties prepared by top culinary masters, as well as a wide range of local and foreign alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Smoked ham Njegus-style, beef smoked ham, kulen, prosciutto
- Paprika in cream, a variety of kashkaval cheeses, pork rinds
- Gorgonzola, Sjenica-style cheese, Kopaonik-style cheese
- Chicken rolls Magaza (chicken fillet, feta, paprika, pancetta)
- Stuffed pork
- Turkey with smoked ham and kashkaval
- Baked smoked pork
- * Fish with olive oil and lemon juice dressing with rice or vegetables. (this dish needs to be requested upfront when buying the tickets)
- Baked potatoes
- Vegetable risotto
- Grilled vegetables
- A selection of pastries (cornbread, bagels, white flour bread, spelt bread)
- Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, šopska salad
- Chef’s chocolate cake
DRINKS (open bar):
- Heineken Beer
- Whiskey Famous Grouse
- Vodka Finlandia
- Vermouth Bianco
- Aperol Spritz
- Pelinkovac Gorki list
- Gin Beefeater
- Quality brandy (Plum, Quince, Apricot, Mead)
- Wine Orfelin Kovačević (White, Red, Rose)
- Sparkling wine J.P. Chenet
- Rum, Triple sec, Archers.
- Juices (Orange, Blueberry, Apple, Pineapple)
- Coca Cola, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Tonic
- Sparkling and non-carbonated water (glass bottle)
- Cocktails: Long Island, Mai Tai, Cuba Libre, Melon Martini, Red Frog, Blue lagoon, Red Passion, Tropical, Bahama Mama
* Other drinks such as Chivas Regal, Grey Goose, Red bull, Moet champagne will be sold at promotional prices.
* Ostala pića, Chivas Regal, Grey Goose, Red bull, Moet šampanjac će se prodavati po sniženim cenama.