Savski Venac Restaurant
New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade
- 'Bele Pčele' orchestra
- from €45
- All Inclusive
- Rich dinner
New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Savski Venac Restaurant
The Savski Venac restaurant is located in the heart of Belgrade, at 16a Birčaninova St., where it has been preserving the charm and tradition of the Serbian capital, whose trademarks have always been its taverns. In the pleasant atmosphere of the renovated restaurant, to which each guest returns like an old friend, we have organized an unforgettable New Year’s Eve for you.
The organization was entrusted to a team of people with years of experience in organizing various festivities. They will do everything to make this night the best night of your lives. Warm atmosphere, reminiscent of old Belgrade taverns, dedicated staff, great New Year’s menu, soulful music – these are the best reasons why you should choose this restaurant for your New Year’s Eve celebration.
We have prepared for you an exceptional dinner with national specialties and unlimited home-made drinks throughout the evening. We paid special attention when selecting music performers. You will enjoy the music of the Bele Pčele acoustic orchestra, whose skill will not amaze you. All of this at extremely affordable prices.
The “Bele Pčele” group was founded in 1993 in Belgrade. It is a modern, distinctive band, known for creating a great atmosphere. The band’s repertoire includes numerous folk, old town, and pop songs. Bele Pčele recorded two albums, both for PGP RTS, the first one was acoustic and the second album was done in a more pop style. In keeping with the ambiance of the restaurant, Bele Pčele will perform as an acoustic band. Wonderful vocalists, excellent instrumentalists, and interesting renditions make this group really stand out.
The package includes a reservation, music, and an open bar.
The package price per person is €45, €50 and €55.
Drink & Food
New Year’s Eve menu
- Appetizer: Serbian plate (gibanica pie, cornbread, cottage cheese, Sjenica-style cheese, hot spice relish, Waldorf salad, chicken salad, kulen, prosciutto, baked beans).
- A gala dinner – Karađorđeva’s schnitzel, rolled turkey in chard sauce, medallions in mushroom sauce, grilled vegetables, mushroom risotto
- A selection of pastries
- Seasonal salad mix – garden salad
- Dessert: tres leches cake
- Red, white and rose wine, vodka Baltik, home-made plum brandy „Gajić”, homebrew, vermouth, Vinjak, Gorki List, gin.
- Coca Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Bitter, Tonic, orange, peach, apple juice, water Knjaz Miloš and Aqva viva.