New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Amsterdam Splav Restaurant
The Amsterdam Splav Restaurant is the perfect place to have an unforgettable night out. On New Year’s Eve, it has a crazy party in store for all its guests – a party that will last until the early hours of the morning. With the sounds of the most famous Serbian songs and a fantastic atmosphere, you can celebrate this very special night.
The Amsterdam restaurant welcomes true lovers of the best nightlife on the banks of the Danube, where you can enjoy an authentic interior and a perfect river view. Although it has a capacity of 300 seats, it is often fully booked.
Spend an unforgettable New Year’s Eve and enjoy yourself to the fullest. An unlimited supply of local and foreign drinks and a rich dinner will make your New Year’s Eve a memorable one.
Take a loved one or friends and have fun on one of Belgrade’s most beautiful splav. The craziest entertainment is guaranteed. Book your place on time.
MEDINO BEND will be in charge of creating a great atmosphere. The band has been performing at different celebrations for the past 12 years. Their repertoire includes old and new hits, pop, pop-rock, and folk music.
The ticket price is from €35 to €60 per person, depending on the position of the table in the hall (see map). The ticket includes unlimited consumption of local and foreign drinks and rich dinner.
- Tables marked in green on the map: €35
- Tables marked in orange on the map: €40
- Tables marked in blue on the map: €45
- Tables marked in red on the map: €50
- Tables marked in gold on the map: €60
Drink & Food
The ticket includes unlimited consumption of the following local and foreign drinks:
- Whiskey – Johnnie Walker
- Vodka – Smirnoff
- Brandy: plum, quince, apple
- Beer: Zaječarsko, Heineken
- Wine – a selection of quality local and foreign wines
* FOOD * – Set menu:
- Crispy sticks with olives
- Pork Uzice prosciutto
- Pork prosciutto
- White cheese and cottage cheese
- Chicken tortilla
- Olivye salad
- Baked beans
- Larded pork chop in Dijon mustard sauce
- Grilled boneless chicken drumstick
- Potatoes with herbs
- Salad mix (tomato, cucumber, cabbage)
- Bread and bagels