New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade
- Sedative bend
- from €40
- All Inclusive
New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Komitet Club
The famous Belgrade club Komitet is located in the Beton Hala and has slowly but surely become synonymous with the best club scene in the city. In a very short time, this club has gained a large number of regular visitors, which speaks to the quality of service and the excellent atmosphere that awaits you.
In addition to everyday parties, you can also welcome the New Year right here. If you also love quality food and music then the Komitet Club is a great choice for a crazy New Year’s Eve. Guests will be entertained by some of the best music bands from the Serbian music scene, thus guaranteeing an unforgettable night.
A well-trained team of caterers and other staff will make sure that this night goes without a hitch. Therefore, one thing is certain – if you decide to celebrate New Year’s Eve here, this celebration will be one of the best in your life. A fabulous team of gastronomic masters has prepared for you a great number of excellent specialties when you add unlimited drinks and top music program to it all, you get a proven combination for an unforgettable night.
Start the New Year in the best way possible and live to the fullest every day. Book your place at the Komitet on time and have a blast.
For New Year’s Eve at the Komitet Club, expect the performance of the one and only SEDATIVE BEND!
The price is €40 and includes unlimited consumption of local and foreign beverages, while only premium drinks will be charged additionally.
Reservations are charged as per a group system. The price of reservation differs depending on the position of the table in the club and the offer:
- Bar table – €30 and €40 depending on the position in the club, minimum 4 tickets are required to make this reservation
- VIP bar table – €50, includes a bottle of liquor of your choice, it is located in the front row of the stage
- Small seating places (M mark) – €100, includes a bottle of liquor of your choice, as well as “Komitet” appetizers
- Booths S21-S24 (€150) – designed for 4 to 6 people, include a bottle of liquor of your choice, as well as “Komitet” appetizers
- Booths S1 / S6-S10 / S13 / S17 / S20 (€200) – designed for 7 to 10 people, include a bottle of liquor of your choice, as well as “Komitet” appetizers
- Booths S3-S6 / S11 / S12 / S14 / S15 / S16 / S18 / S19 (€250) – designed for 7 to 10 people, include a bottle of liquor of your choice, as well as “Komitet” appetizers, located in the middle of the club
Dinner tables (K mark) are sold at a fixed price with no additional charges for the seating places, include “Komitet” appetizers on each table, as well as side dishes and a dinner (main course selected from the menu) and a bottle of Jacobs Creek wine by choice:
- k1-k4 (minimum 4 tickets) – €70 per person
- k5-k8 (minimum 3 tickets) – €70 per person
- k9-k12 (minimum 6 tickets) – €70 per person
Drink & Food
Unlimited consumption of the following drinks:
- Sparkling and non-carbonated water (Heba/Rosa)
- Sodas and juices (Coca Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes Bitter Tonic, Schweppes Bitter Lemon, Next blueberry, apple, orange, peach)
- A selection of home-made brandy (Quince, Plum, Apricot, Pear, Mead)
- Zaječarsko beer and cider
- Hard liquor (Smirnoff, Vermouth, Vinjak, Gordon’s Gin, Tequila Jose Cuervo)
- Wine Temet, white, red, and rose
Liquor bottles of your choice:
- Johnnie Walker Red/Black
- Vodka Smirnoff
- Tequila Jose Cuervo
- Gorki list
- Vinjak Rubin
- Wine Temet
- Gin Gordon’s