New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade
- Jelena Karleuša
- from €60
- Welcome cocktail
- A buffet
New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Hotel Hyatt
If you want to spend the most elegant and glamorous New Year’s Eve, the Hyatt Hotel is the perfect place for you. It is located in a well-known place, at Milentije Popović Street no. 5 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Belgrade.
The crystal hall of the Hyatt Regency Belgrade Hotel is the most elegant place to celebrate New Year’s Eve – which traditionally marks the end of the old and the start of a new year. Experience memorable moments in the company of your loved ones in the best atmosphere and with a superb service. Create the fondest memories and feel the magic, at least for a night.
With a wide selection of local and foreign drinks and a rich menu, your enjoyment will be complete. Experience a great atmosphere with all of your senses. Say goodbye to the old year in grand style and welcome the new one.
New Year’s Eve promises so much, so don’t forget to book your place at the Hyatt Hotel as soon as possible.
The guests of the Hyatt Regency Hotel will be entertained by JELENA KARLEUŠA!
The price of the ticket is €50-170 per person depending on the location of the table in the hall. It includes a place at the table, festive dinner, and a welcome cocktail.
Booths are sold in packages; the price of the package is €1500 and €1800. It includes the reservation and 10 tickets, each ticket is charged an additional €50 (see map).
Drink & Food
The ticket price includes a buffet-style dinner and a welcome cocktail.
A buffet-style festive New Year’s Eve dinner inspired and created by the top culinary team of the Hyatt Regency Belgrade Hotel is guaranteed to take your breath away. Also, all guests will be served with a welcome cocktail in the lobby.
- Dried tomato with cream cheese
- Spinach rolls with vegetables and cheese
- Smoked Brie on a baguette
- Pesto – artichoke and pecorino bruschetta
- Beef roast and onion Roquette compote
- Spinach rolls with cheese and ham
- A selection of local cheeses and cold cuts with nuts, dried fruits, lavosh and bread
- Greek salad
- Tarana Pasta salad
- Mixed vegetables
- Tomato – mozzarella salad
- Traditional veal stew
- Barbecue meat – pork, sausage, beef sirloin
- Grilled chicken cutlet with kaymak sauce
- Baked catfish with tomato – caper
- Fried potatoes with herbs
- Steamed seasonal vegetables
- Pasta Arrabiata
- Pasta Bolognese
- Marinated fruits
- Panna cotta – Chocolate and raspberries
- White chocolate mousse
- Spicy chocolate cake
- Slice Sacher apple and walnut crumble