New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Radisson Collection Hotel
Radisson Collection Old Mill Belgrade Hotel is one of the most prestigious hotels in Belgrade and the entire Balkans. The hotel is part of the Radisson Collection brand that includes the most luxurious hotels in one of the world’s largest hotel chains (Radisson Hotels Group).
Hotel Radisson Collection Old Mill is an architectural gem of Belgrade, designed by the well-known German design studio “Graft”. The artwork was entrusted to the Strauss & Hillegaart studio. Each detail of the hotel was carefully chosen in collaboration with top experts in the world of design and architecture – all to present the guests with visual pleasure in addition to comfort.
Make the next year a great one by spending the first few hours enjoying a gala dinner we’re preparing for you!
We will take care of every detail to ensure an unforgettable night for you and your loved ones as we welcome the New Year together!
Let the tempting menu – that includes international and national dishes – we have prepared for this festive occasion seduce you. Please see the New Year’s menu below.
Enjoy listening to the liveliest hits of local and foreign music performed by Darko Bartošek & Money band & Marija Mitić. They are masters of their craft, with years of experience, a wide repertoire of songs, and charisma.
When they take their places at the stage even the biggest party-breakers get up to dance, and when we add the great voice and beauty of singer Marija Mitić, a great night out is guaranteed.
The price for an all-inclusive consumption of an extravagant New Year’s menu and a selection of drinks, a seating place is €60 and up.
We kindly ask you to bear in mind that the capacity of the tables is adaptable to your needs and that smaller companies and couples can be seated at the same table.
The number of seating places is limited; tickets must be booked in advance and advance payment is required.
- Silver zone – €60. It includes a place at the cocktail table and high-seating. All-inclusive food and drink consumption (New Year’s Eve menu)
- Gold zone – €70. It includes a place at the banquet table. All-inclusive food and drink consumption (New Year’s Eve menu)
- Diamond zone – €80. It includes a place at the banquet table. All-inclusive food and drink consumption (New Year’s Eve menu)
Drink & Food
Food selection – New Year’s Eve menu – Service type: A buffet.
- Marinated grilled Greek cheese with caper and rosemary
- Gouda with almonds and dry fruit
- Podlovćenska-style prosciutto
- Smoked ham Njegus-style
- Olivye salad
- Cornbread with pork rinds and cheese
- Garden salad
- (sauerkraut, tomato, cucumber, carrots, lettuce, cabbage)
- A selection of pastries (bagels, Bavarian rolls, spelt bread, Kaiser rolls…)
- Tagliatelle carbonara with parmesan and poached egg
- Risotto with three kinds of mushrooms (cep, Chantarelle, morel)
- Sous-vide rolled chicken stuffed with smoked cheese and grilled in Mibrasa oven
- Slowly roasted beef with capers, olives, and dry tomatoes
- Kebabs with kaymak and potatoes with herbs
- Smoked trout with almonds and Dalmatian stew
- Pomodoro sautéed vegetable French-style
- Home-made apple cinnamon pie
- Crème brûlée
- Panna cotta with forest fruit
Selection of drinks – All-inclusive:
- Knjaz Miloš sparkling water, Rosa non-carbonated water
- Apple, Blueberry, Orange
- Coca-Cola, Fanta, Schweppes (Bitter Lemon, Tonic Water)
- Smirnoff vodka
- Apricot, Quince, Plum
Bitter & Vermouth
- Gorki List Pelinkovac, Gin, Vermouth Bianco
- Doja winery (red, white, rose)
* All guests will have the opportunity to buy drinks that are not part of the all-inclusive offer at promotional prices.