New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Ser Gilles Restaurant
Ser Gilles Restaurant is a beautiful multifunctional complex located in Banjica, in a beautiful oasis of peace, between the Banjica Sports Center, the stadium of the “Rad” football team and the green oasis of the city – the Banjica Forest. Although far enough not to be disrupted by city noise and crowds, it is still in a great location as it is close to the city center.
For all guests, Ser Gilles Restaurant offers two fantastic festive halls, a coffee bar, as well as a VIP restaurant and a large terrace with its own outdoor bar. If you love nature and fresh air then it is a great choice for you. A large number of trees, modernly decorated space and elegance are what sets this restaurant apart from others.
Ser Gilles Restaurant is known as the perfect place for a great time, and for this New Year’s Eve, an experienced team of caterers is preparing a never seen before celebration. It is a restaurant with a long tradition and a modern setting, with a seating capacity of up to 400 seats. In addition to the beautiful surroundings, Ser Gilles offers a perfect music program, a festive dinner and unlimited consumption of local and foreign drinks.
If you decide to spend your New Year’s Eve at the Ser Gilles restaurant, you won’t have to think about what to do with your car, as all guests are provided with a parking space. All this and much more await you on this crazy night, so do not miss the opportunity to enjoy yourself to the fullest. Book your place on time.
Stefan Rusimović (Pinkove Zvezde) and Galliano band.
A five-member band of musicians led by an experienced female and male singer will heat the atmosphere! Their specialty is folk music hits, but the evening will start with pop music hits.
After midnight, expect the performance of one of the best Serbian trumpet orchestras!
The ticket price includes an open bar and a rich dinner.
- €40 for a seat at the bar table
- For a seat at the elegant table – €40, €45, €50, €55 (12 person tables)
Drink & Food
An open bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages:
- 3 kinds of brandy (apricot, quince, plum)
- Heineken beer
- Chocolate liqueur
- Wine (red, white, rose)
- Sodas and juices (Coca Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes Tonic and Bitter Lemon, orange, apple, peach)
- Non-carbonated and sparkling water
* Cocktails! Three types of cocktails free for the entire night!
Special offer! Hard liquor Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Jagermeister will be sold at reduced prices – only 2800 RSD per bottle. Chivas regal 5800 RSD per bottle, Guarana 180 RSD, Red bull 280 RSD, Champagne La Marchesina 1200 RSD, Moet Champagne 8800 RSD. Our aim is for you to relax and enjoy yourself!
FOOD – Gala dinner
- A selection of home-made delicacies: beef prosciutto, pork prosciutto, kulen
- A selection of home-made cheeses (a selection of cottage cheeses and kashkaval)
- Cheese pie, meat pie, mushroom pie
- Rolls with ham and cheese
- Olivye salad, urnebes
- Home-made cornbread
- Grilled pork neck, sausages
- Chicken drumstick, rolled chicken fillet
- Chicken penne in gorgonzola sauce
- Grilled vegetables with dressing
- Mix of seasonal salads (tomato, cucumber, olive oil dressing)
- Hot peppers
- Potatoes, Kaiser rolls
- Chef’s New Year’s dessert specialty