New Year's Eve 2022 in Belgrade - Villa Jelena
Villa Jelena is certainly one of the most beautiful structures of this type in Belgrade. Located in one of the most beautiful parts of Belgrade – Dedinje, and surrounded by greenery, it represents a kind of museum of Serbian architecture. Its design is a combination of baroque, elegant details and modern elements.
It is an ideal place to celebrate the most important moments in your life. Villa Jelena’s restaurant is spacious and elegantly decorated. As soon as you step foot in it, you will feel as if you were in a fairytale castle. In this villa, guests always come first. That is the reason why the menu contains specialties prepared by some of the most famous culinary masters in Serbia. In addition to local cuisine and traditional Serbian dishes, you can enjoy various other international specialties.
In this beautiful villa, you can organize your wedding celebration, corporate celebrations, baptisms and children’s birthdays.
In addition, Villa Jelena is a place where unforgettable New Year’s Eve celebrations are held. The same could be said for this year, as you are guaranteed to have a marvelous time with the sounds of the most famous music hits, great performers and impeccable service. Villa Jelena is a place where you will find many surprises and have the best time for New Year’s Eve.
If you also want to step into the next year in a cheerful, positive mood and a carefree attitude, book your place at Villa Jelena as soon as possible.
The well-known PAPARAZZO BAND will be in charge of creating a great atmosphere on New Year’s Eve!
The band’s wide repertoire, ranging from pop to folk music, will contribute to the overall atmosphere and make this night an unforgettable one.
The price per person is €70 and up (a place at the festive table). The ticket price includes a place at a festive table, as well as unlimited food and drinks throughout the night.
Drink & Food
Unlimited consumption of local and foreign drinks:
- Beer: Lav, Zaječarsko, Bavaria
- Wine Orfelin Kovačević (white, red, rose)
- Home-made brandy (quince, apricot, grape, plum, pear)
- Bianco Vermouth
- Vinjak Rubin
- Sodas: Coca Cola, Tonic, Bitter…
- Juices: orange, apple, blueberry…
- Mineral non-carbonated and sparkling water Knjaz Miloš
FOOD – NEW YEAR’S EVE MENU
Cold dishes and salads:
- ‘Njeguška’ prosciutto
- Chicken salad
- Urnebes salad
- Rolled chicken
- Home-made cheeses (feta, kashkaval and white cow cheese)
- A selection of foreign cheese (gorgonzola, camembert, brie, creamy swiss cheese)
- Lepresa with cottage cheese
- Olivye salad (low-fat)
- Tuna salad (low-fat)
- Meat pie
- Šumadija cheese pie
- Breaded pancakes
- Grilled vegetables
- Leskovac mućkalica (a type of stew)
- Stuffed cabbage rolls
- Breaded chicken with sesame
- Chicken with sweet and sour sauce
- Barbecue meat
- Karađorđe’s schnitzel (chicken)
- Smoked trout with almonds (low-fat)
- Red risotto with vegetables (low-fat)
- Mushroom risotto (low-fat)
- Cobb salad, seasonal salad, cucumber, Serbian salad
- Cesar salad, vitamin salad, Greek salad
- Cheesecake, petit fours, baklava, cream pie, fruit